Star holdings - filter by universe

I’ve been using the portfolios and trying to optimise my holdings to have all star holdings. However this really difficult when you can’t filter by universe. A lot of the suggested star holdings aren’t available on the trading platform I use.

Unless this can be done and I am missing it!

Another improvement is being able to ‘accept’ the star holding and swap it within the portfolio without having to remove and add holdings etc.

2 Likes

At the moment you can filter the all stocks / funds list by broker, using the Available On filter. Then you can pick the top ranking stocks / funds to add to your portfolio. Quick tip - I generally find that it’s easier to add them to my watchlist and then add them to my portfolio. Hopefully that’s what you were looking for?

Cool idea, thanks!

1 Like

Hey @krr13 - This is exactly why I suggested something similar here:

I have a waterfall method now of using Trading 212 for auto-invest where I will swap in star holdings, and anything not on T212 I will use Freetrade. There are a couple of star holdings not on either, but being able to ensure star holdings suggested are on a certain platform is ideal :slight_smile:

1 Like