New App Feedback 📲

Our brand new app’s just launched :tada:

You can download it from the App Store and Play Store.

Let us know your feedback in the comments below :ear:

In case you’re interested in the technical details, we’ve also written detailed explanations for our ranking system here: Stocks | Funds.

4 Likes

Congrats team! Looks great at a glance. Can’t wait to deep dive. Well done!

2 Likes

If we’re on the beta should we stay on it or download from the App Store?

1 Like

We won’t be updating the beta apps anymore so yes, please download the app from the app store.

1 Like

Okay! Look forward to using it!

2 Likes

It’s great to see how much the app has improved in the last couple of months, well done everyone :grin:

It’s a great way of seeing if my assumptions are backed with fact and I’m loving the collections.

2 Likes

Thanks! Anywhere you want us to improve? :grinning:

1 Like

Purely a cosmetic thing but I’d like the blue pills for stock and fund collections to be displayed better, make it a bit prettier :sunflower:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the launch, the app looks great.

I’ve just updated it, and on the 3rd screen I get prompted to create an account.

Am I correct than it is mandatory to log in in order to access the app?

As a casual investor that was enough for me to quit the app. Are you able to track how many people downloaded the app then didn’t bother to create an account?

I may go back and create an account as I am eager to discover the great work you guys have done, however I believe retention would be higher if you would allow for exploration before being forced to create an account.

1 Like

We have a ticket that is about making the “pills” larger with a line of explanation of what the “pill” means, and some artwork illustration at the background.

Not something we will work on immediately but for later feature enhancement. Thanks for suggesting! :handshake:

2 Likes

Yes, one has to sign up to access the app.

We see the point. Perhaps we can change the illustrations in the first couple of screens with some in-app screenshots to attract conversion to sign up, as an interim step.

We will need to look at the data for a bit longer to see if the mandatory sign-up puts people off. If it does, we will definitely think about what to do in response.

4 Likes

I think a google-login will boost conversions. One tap and you’re in.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion :pray: How are you finding the app so far, have you had a chance to try it out?

Congratulation!! Your new app is so much better and very interactive. I love the bright colours used too, it makes me happy when using your app.

3 Likes

Thanks for that! Means a lot to us

Anywhere you want us to enhance on the most?

Or anything you want that is not in the app today?

Tracking a portfolio is definitely the top missing feature I’d want. Also I’d like to see stock prices and maybe be able to set an alert if they go past set limits.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! Out of interest, had you seen the preview of Portfolios on our website already?

1 Like