In the past week, we implemented a major upgrade on our product offering: expanding the fund ranking universe from previous 5,000 funds to now 18,000!
Currently, our fund ranking universe includes:
- funds available for sale in U.K and U.S; this remains the same vs. before
- no minimum requirement for the fund size anymore; previously it was $500M
- fund age now >1 year; previously it was > 5 years track record
Some useful graphics to slice and dice our fund ranking universe
- We have 4 universes of funds in our ranking: mutual funds, ETFs, Closed End Funds and Investment Trusts.
- We have 4 universes of assets: Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-asset and Alternatives.
Fund by Sector-focus
- This is super interesting data point in our point view. One can choose now which sector fund they wish to research more on.
Fund by Theme
- Similar to sector-focus, we will start to introduce the theme that a fund is exposed to. Income theme rocks it on the list!
Let us know what themes we are missing???
Finally, fund by Georgraphical Focus
Head to the App now and check them out!